Available upgrades[edit | edit source]
- Troopers Enhanced Engines - increases the movement speed of Troopers.
- Spoils of War - allows Troopers to fully capture enemy buildings. The building, once captured, will be under player full control for the remainder of the battle.
- For the Empire - Trooper - Trooper's core overloads, disabling his main attack and making him explode upon contact with enemy units or buildings, dealing significant damage but destroying him in the process.
Reactions[edit | edit source]
Spawning[edit | edit source]
- "Trooper awaiting your instructions, commander."
- "Trooper, ready to march!"
- "Ready to follow you, even into death!"
Selected[edit | edit source]
- "Pay me in blood."
- "Troopers awaiting your decision, sire."
- "I will stand until my last breath!"
- "Let's get this dance of death started."
- "Anything for the Empire!"
Move[edit | edit source]
- "There is no reason do doubt your insight, sir."
- "The Emperor shows us the way!"
- "We'll crush them, one leg at a time!"
- "The grave be their destiny!"
- "Is that a tree? Well not anymore!"
Attack[edit | edit source]
- "I will crush their bones!"
- "No-one defies the will of the Emperor!"
- "I'll be the last thing they see!"
- "Death before failure!"
- "For glory and honour - and wealth!"
Under Attack[edit | edit source]
- "Losing ground, sire!"
- "We're under attack, but we will hold our ground!"
|This article is a stub. You can help Divinity Original Sin Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Divinity Original Sin Wiki by .