The Golden Grail
Description[edit | edit source]
The Golden Grail is a special crafting item which, when combined with various armor pieces, such as cloth or metal armour, adds a gold color to the armor piece and raises the resale value of the "enchanted" item by up to 10%.
Usage[edit | edit source]
There are two methods:
Right-clickthe Golden Grail and select
Combine With...Then chose a piece of armour in your inventory
- Selecting the Crafting menu and and the Golden Grail as one item, and a piece of armor as another, then Craft the items.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This item will appear in your inventory from the start, provided that you've bought the Source Hunter DLC pack.
- In the Enhanced Edition, it is also included in your inventory.
- Can be sold to a merchant for some gold. (Not Recommended as you can make much more gold with it over time)
- Can be reused multiple times, as it does not have a set limit of uses.
- The description of the item being enchanted does not change, nor does the inventory image of the item change to reflect the changes.
- The only way to see that an item has been changed is note the sale price and color of the item before enchantment. Afterwards, said items price will increase and when worn will have gold accents.