Available updates[edit | edit source]
- Cripple - Shamans can paralyse targets and all enemy units in a 100 meter radius around them for 3 seconds. Cooldown: 23 seconds.
- Immunity - Shamans can shield friendly units for 29 seconds. During this time any incoming damage is reduced by 50% and negative status effects (such as fear or sabotage) are nullified. Cooldown: 21 seconds.
- Charm - Shamans can convert enemy units so that they temprorarily fight on your side. After 33 seconds, they become enemies once more. Cooldown: 50 seconds.
Reactions[edit | edit source]
Spawning[edit | edit source]
- "Doctor's in the house."
- "Field duty, eh?"
- "No flying doctors jokes, okay?"
- "There's no 'I' in team. There is a 'me' in there somewhere, though..."
Selected[edit | edit source]
- "What's the medical emergency?"
- "Never trust doctors - or patients."
- "Hmm. Where's thirteen?"
- "Everybody lies, even dying people."
Move[edit | edit source]
- "Yeah, yeah."
- Alright, alright."
- "I'm going."
- "Don't be pushy!"
- "Sure, there's an interesting case.
Attack[edit | edit source]
- "Okay, who took an arrow to the knee?"
- "You think it's easy, piecing soldiers back together?"
- "No time for tests, treatment's quicker!"
- "Nothing a good glass of brandy won't fix..."
- "This is going to hurt like hell. But that is good!"
Under Attack[edit | edit source]
- "Get them off me, now!"
- "We're in a world of hurt here!"
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The quote referencing "an arrow to the knee" is a reference to a meme that spawned from the video game The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
|This article is a stub. You can help Divinity Original Sin Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Divinity Original Sin Wiki by .