Available upgrades[edit | edit source]
- Imp Binoculars - increases the attack range of Grenadiers.
- Enhanced Explosives - grenadiers will gain a significant increase to their area-of-effect damage impact.
- Chemical Warfare - grenadiers will fire off a hazardous projectile that diseases enemy units upon impact, dealing damage over time; activated ability
Reactions[edit | edit source]
Spawning[edit | edit source]
- "Grenadier, fresh from the barracks!"
- "Walking beer keg, reporting for duty!"
- "All oiled up, and ready to go."
- "Grenadiers, a-filled up with ale!"
Selected[edit | edit source]
- "Rocket and roll, baby."
- "Bang for your buck!"
- "Ale for all!"
- "Where's my goal, commander?"
Move[edit | edit source]
- "There'd better be a tavern!"
- "Bring me the spoils of war!"
- "No mountain can stop us!"
- "A drunk man's orders are a sober man's thoughts!"
- "In a straight line, now..."
Attack[edit | edit source]
- "Time to get drunk and fight!"
- "More kills, more beers!"
- "They'll be squished like grapes, sire!"
- "Theyll be hit by the man with th'hammer soon!"
Under Attack[edit | edit source]
- "I'll be drinking honey brew real soon!"
- "Somebody get the oil!"
- "Tell my daughter I died drunk!"
|This article is a stub. You can help Divinity Original Sin Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Divinity Original Sin Wiki by .